Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why I Hate People -- Reason #94

Twice in one day? Awesome! This actually happened at the end of my first shift. Let me set the scene.

My apartment only has on-street parking. You can also only park on one side of the road. It's also a one-way street. You have to face the correct way or you get ticketed. So basically, you have to turn around to park. So as I'm backing up to turn around, and my doucheknuckle next door neighbor (who knows what I'm doing) WALKS RIGHT BEHIND ME TO TALK TO A NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET. Better yet, it's my next door neighbor, so dummy knows exactly what I'm doing.

So he finally moves his idiotarded ass. Then proceeds to walk right to the spot I plan on parking, and instead of getting on the sidewalk to talk with the lady, he just stands on the street in front of her. I gave the dude a good 20 seconds to move off the street, and he just stood there. He finally looked at me and saw I was waiting for him to move, so he took a 1/2 step closer to the sidewalk, THEN STAYED ON THE STREET.

My only response? "F**k this" -- and I hit the gas pedal. Needless to say, dude moved his ass onto the sidewalk pretty quickly. Jadd 1, Doucheknuckle Neighbor 0.

(P.S. Before anyone has the chance to call me out, I understand this "Why I Hate People" series seems a little hypocritical since I always bust on people for bitching and moaning, and here I am pretty much doing the same thing. But here's the difference -- I'm not complaining, just entertaining and giving you a good laugh. I WILL, however, stop these if you guys don't dig 'em. So just say the good word. Thanks for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment